Join the NuSource Team!
The Marketing Manager will handle all marketing-related tasks, as well as coordinate all in-house and external events. They will work closely with the Sales Team, but will also assist other departments with any marketing initiatives needed. The Marketing Manager must have forward-thinking ideas, and the ability to work on multiple projects at once. They will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and optimize all marketing materials: product datasheets, company brochures, PowerPoint presentations, reports, etc.
- Manage and deliver daily content to social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Maintain company website, while regularly inputting new content to the blog and updating overall site design.
- Compose, design, and distribute monthly e-newsletters using My Emma: One e-newsletter for customers/prospects, plus one e-newsletter for employees.
- Manage company database within excel spreadsheets and Sales Force, ensuring up-to-date contact lists and accounts.
- Coordinate informational webinars with vendors for NuSource Financial’s customer base.
- Design print advertising campaigns to be published in banking association magazines and other publications.
- Compose press releases to be distributed across various online channels.
- Be the point of contact for all bank and credit union associations that NuSource is a member of, and accommodate all requests that come in from these associations.
- Update “Welcome PowerPoint” each month, and as needed for customer demos.
- Assist Sale Team with any requests: customer demos, trade shows, sales collateral, promotions, documents, etc.
- Document all marketing expenses in excel spreadsheet.
- Develop and execute seasonal trade show themes, while overseeing each show from start to finish.
- Register for and manage all events for sales team: 11 sales representatives attending trade shows and sales meetings across a 20-state region.
- Send Post-Trade Show Evaluation document to sales team after each trade show; monitor the reviews and determine if the shows should be repeated in the future.
- Design, order, and distribute promotional materials for events: promotional giveaways/trinkets, logo’d materials, pre-show mailers, banners, business cards, etc.
- Supply/send all booth materials to sales representatives, or trade show sites: banners, giveaways, marketing documents, etc.
- Coordinate freight/shipping of demo equipment to trade shows, as needed.
- Attend sponsorship events (trade shows, golf outings, fundraisers, etc.) to promote and enhance the company’s brand.
- Schedule in-house demos for customers and prospects, and see all demos through from start to finish.
- Organize monthly birthday/anniversary parties for NuSource employees, and any other employee-related functions throughout the year.
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently, and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Proficient in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Bonus proficiency with Word Press, Sales Force, Data.com, and My Emma.
Benefits of Working at NuSource Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company Vehicles
- Training Programs
- Flexible Schedules
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will contact you in the coming weeks to set up an interview.