Over the last few months, you’ve likely heard about and discussed your Windows 10 ATM Upgrade. Maybe you’ve even audited your ATM fleet. So, what’s next?
The Windows 10 transition will have a significant impact on your ATM channel strategy and NuSource can help in a number of ways:
Regardless of whether you replace or upgrade your ATMs, the NuSource Project Manager will work with you from start to finish. Our Project Manager will:
- Facilitate a kick-off meeting with your team to review the full scope of the project.
- Provide an installation checklist and plan to guide you through the steps to take with your ATM Network to ensure the proper configuration is developed and delivered.
- Ensure important considerations like site readiness (machine removal, power availability, etc.) are understood and plans developed accordingly.
- Coordinate and facilitate a deployment schedule that works for all parties involved (ATM Network, Branch Team and NuSource Technician).
- The Project Manager serves as your single point of contact on all implementation related issues and will oversee the project from signed sales order through the bring live and training.
NuSource prepares all new ATMs and Win10 cores at its technical facility in Eden Prairie MN. This staging process ensures that software is correctly loaded and tested. For new ATMs, add-ons such as NuView, AppGuard and TMD Anti-Skimmers are installed and tested before being brought to your facility for bring live.
From start to implementation, this process can take several months to complete. Therefore, it is imperative to start the conversation today!
Orders are signed and upgrades are scheduled. Are you in queue? Now is the time to put your plan into action.