NuSource Financial’s Security Solutions: Appguard, TMD and Hood Security can help secure your ATMs. Below are recommended steps to protect against attacks:
- Train your staff on vendor management best practices. Always ask for proper identification for anyone accessing your terminals.
- Provide trusted physical security-alarm, cameras and ample lighting around your ATMs. Turn on “Loitering Alerts” if your video system supports it.
- Lock down your hard drive with BIOS Password Protection.
- Install Anti-skimming protection to protect customer card data.
- Install NuView Remote PCI-DSS Patch Management & ATM Diagnostics and set up out of service alerts.
- Install AppGuard Malware Protection-stops malware attacks through a USB port or other methods of access.
- Provide additional security by replacing standard ATM manufactures hood keys with unique locks.
Still have unanswered questions or concerns? Request a call from a NuSource Financial Representative.